The question is: why is our Desi community not using social services offered within the Malton community?
Open Forum on Mental health and addictions needs in Malton. It’s time to help make things work better for members of the Malton community who have mental health and addictions needs.
We need to hear from you about:
• How to make sure people with mental health and addictions issues can find the services they need
• What kind of mental health and addictions services need to be available
• What special concerns there might be in Malton because of the diversity of the community
• How to build on the strengths of the Malton community and the services that are already here
• What people need to stay healthy!
Hope To See You There!
Where: Hall B at the Malton Community Centre
3540 Morningstar Drive,
When: Wednesday, February 25th
6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
If you have any questions, or special needs (e.g. transportation) please contact Randip Singh at email@example.com or at 647.286.4323 or Jenny Carver at 905.836.2032
Sponsored by the Central West LHIN and the Malton Mental Health and Addictions Integrated Planning Project
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Open Forum - Addiction and Mental Health in Malton
For our Canadian readers, this seems like a great forum to participate it.
at 10:00 PM